It’s Here At Last!
So what do you have planned for your Spring Vacation?
Bummed that you’re stuck at home & not venturing in the sun and sand?
Let your library card be your passport — head to The Field Library & pick up some of these “stay-cation” titles:
- Soul Surfer by Bethany Hamilton — Book or movie based on the true story of a surfer.
- Night Fisher by Kikuo Johnson — Graphic Novel about growing up in Hawaii.
- Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares
- Surf’s Up (DVD) — Penguins & surfing… what else could you ask for?
- Nation by Terry Pratchett — Imagine being stranded on a tropical island.
- Up (DVD) — Adventures and exploration galore!
- Healing Sounds of Nature: Thunderstorm, rain & Ocean Waves (CD)
- Tropical Africa by George Kimble — From rain forests to beaches.
- … & so much more!