Read Harder Challenge Rules
- The reading challenge will be adults (18+) vs. Teens (12-17) 17 year olds who have their 18th birthday during 2016 will still be counted as teens.
- Register at the adult circulation desk by February 14th in order to compete for your division.
- When Registering please provide an email or phone number in order for updates.
- Updates will be accepted from January 1st to December 1st 2016
- You may combine categories however number of books read in your division will determine which division wins. You may read from the same category multiple times.
- As you update the “Read Harder Challenge” you must update at the adult circulation desk periodically.
- Updates for the Read Harder Challenge need to be in by December 1st 2016 . On your last update you will be asked to RSVP for the RHC Party.
- Books read will be accepted on an honor system but do not abuse the privilege. In short, no cheating!
- During the RHC there will be Readers Spotlights both on the Adult and Teen Field blog. Those interested will have a chance to be photographed with their book. Those who choose the spotlight will be asked to write a short paragraph summarizing their book (No spoilers). The paragraph and a photograph or a picture of the book will be featured on the blog.
- Teens who want to be featured on Readers Spotlight will be asked to submit a photo release if they do not have one on file with The Field Library.
- If you share this on Social Media tag us with the hashtag #FieldRHC2016
- Winners will be awarded a certificate and an invitation to the RHC finishing party.
- Have fun!