Welcome to the first week of the 2018 Summer Spark Challenge at The Field Library! Reminder: all challenges are worth 5 points this year!
This week’s challenges are as follows:
- Complete a Sudoku puzzle
- Volunteer for an hour somewhere
- Write an acrostic poem about your favorite snack
- Draw a friend
- Attend a library program
- Add us on Snapchat: fieldteens; if you’re already connected, send a chat to earn points
Bonus: +5 pts to anyone who follows the library on Instagram (fieldlibraryya)
As a reminder, you can submit your completed challenges 5 ways:
- Instagram – Tag @Fieldlibraryya in the post with Challenge #
- Twitter – Tag @Field_Teens in the post with Challenge #
- Snapchat – Send it to “fieldteens” after you’ve been added back –> pictures must be viewable on the infinity setting, videos need to be looped at least once. Include your name and Challenge # in a message after.
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org; include your name and Challenge #